Best customer service I’ve ever had from an insurance agency.

-- G. Davis - China Grove NC

When my daughter got her license we feared that our rates would skyrocket and we would have to drop some coverage. The Bentley Agency showed us how to save money with discounts while also giving us Accident Forgiveness in case Leslie got into an accident.

-- J. Nelson – Concord NC

Request A Quote!

I'm interested in:


Here are some common questions about insurance. Call us to speak to one of my qualified professional agents about your insurance needs today!

Q: What should I do if I get into a car accident?

A: Follow these five steps:

  1. Make sure everyone is OK. Call an ambulance if someone has been hurt during the car accident.
  2. Call the Police. Be cordial to the other drivers, but speak only to the police about the auto accident. Don’t admit any fault, even if you believe you caused the car accident. Do not sign any written statements at the accident scene.
  3. Get the name, address, phone number, and car information (make, model, license number) of everyone involved in the auto accident. And if there are witnesses, get their contact information.
  4. Photograph the scene of the car accident with a disposable camera or cell phone.
  5. Call the Bentley Insurance Agency anytime with your:
    • Policy number
    • Car make, model, and year
    • Location of the car accident and a description of any damages
    • Information about the other vehicle(s) and people involved in the auto accident.

Q: If my iPod or other personal property is stolen from my car, is it covered?

A: Probably not.

Personal property and electronic devices, that are not permanently installed in your car and don’t use your vehicles power, are not covered by your auto policy.

However, your personal property and electronic devices, such as an iPod, may be covered by your homeowners, condo, or renters insurance.

Remember, insurance generally covers the actual device itself – not the music or data stored on it.

Q: What’s an Underinsured driver?

A:Underinsured” describes drivers that do not have enough insurance coverage to pay for all of the damages and/or injuries they caused in an auto accident.

You can help protect yourself with Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Insurance. This coverage pays to its maximum limit the gap between the other driver’s insurance and the actual damages and medical bills you must pay.

Q: Is all insurance companies the same?

A: Yes and No; Yes, most agencies can write very similar policies. No, getting the benefit from your policy is the main difference.

Q: Is life and health insurance the same thing?

A: No, life insurance provides coverage in the event of death. Health insurance provides coverage for doctors, hospitals and medicines.

Q: Am I required to carry collision on my car?

A: If you have a car loan yes, if you own your car it is your choice of how much coverage you carry.